Health is the most important aspect of our existence. Physical fitness is not the only health criterion. Human well-being depends on all types of health, such as physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, social, and financial health. All of these types of health contribute to overall health, not just physical fitness.
In hospitals and clinics, the staff finds it difficult to handle calls, appointments, reports, etc at a time. Cloud telephony systems make it easy for the staff to make the process easy and patients will be easily able to connect with doctors and nurses. They play a crucial role in scheduling appointments between patients and doctors and help direct inquiries the right way. Cloud telephony systems allow calls to be routed automatically to any number, have patients talk to doctors immediately if necessary.
The seamless communication with patients provided by the cloud service helps hospitals and clinics develop relationships with each patient. This technology also helps patients stay in treatment. The result is patients being treated in medical facilities with a cloud telephony condition receiving as much attention from doctors as they expect.
Other than this, there are many more reasons:
• IVR Support: Healthcare organizations have multiple departments like emergency, security, medical, etc. and to receive each call or to transfer to a relevant department is hectic and time-consuming. Hospital authority hires dedicated employees for receiving calls as hospitals, multi-specialty clinics, etc. have huge call traffics. So here comes up cloud telephony in the trend as its IVR guidance, the call can be navigated directly to your respective department or person, or you can call the predefined options on the dial pad.
• Follow Up or Remainders: There are times when patients forget the next meeting with the doctor or doctors sometimes reschedule the appointments; in that case, an automated reminder call or SMS remainder can help you inform the patient. So remind the patients about their next appointment via this service. It confirms and demonstrates the reliability of a healthcare institution in caring for its patients. You can make outgoing calls, notify your doctor, collect reports, and more.
• Patient Data can be Tracked: Monitor patient progress and medication prescriptions, tests performed, and results by integrating cloud telephony services with healthcare CRM software in a single dashboard. Also, doctors working in emergency rooms can quickly share information about patients with other doctors.
• Update Feedbacks & Track Performance: Cloud telephony helps you keep track of feedback that patients have given. This feedback will help healthcare improve their services up to patients' requirements. It also has a tracking service that can help administrators or doctors keep track of other staff members' performance. This way, they can improve and work on the areas where they're lacking.
• Missed Call Campaign: There are healthcare organizations that organize free health checkup camps, donation camps, etc. To make these initiatives effective, agencies can run miss call marketing campaigns. These campaigns help health authorities bring many people together for their purpose.
So let cloud telephony take all the burdens off from your healthcare industry while you can focus on care and services. Cloud telephony services offer the healthcare sector a sustainable communication solution, making communication much smoother and easier.