In spite of giving ROI of $40 per $1, Email marketing need to keep on proving that it is an active marketing strategy which will really help you to grow your business.
Before moving further with why you should trust Email Marketing and should start delivering Transactional Emails, let’s first understand what a Transaction Email actually is.
In simple words, “where there is no word like ‘Bulk’ that is where Transactional Email exists.”
For example, some visitors visited your website and signed in to your, that is where Transactional Email comes into the role.
So, Transactional Email is something which can be seen as the welcome emails, shipping notices, order confirmations, etc. that are really important for your company reputation and for your customer services.
Transactional Emails can fall into four categories:
Thank You or Confirmation Emails
Reminder or Notification Emails
Here are some stats which will guide you that why you need a Transactional email marketing for you and your business.
1. Transactional Emails have 8x more opens and clicks than any other type of email, and can generate 6x more revenue. (Source)
2. Companies who send automated emails are 133% more likely to send relevant messages that correspond with a customer’s purchase cycle. (Source)
3. Welcome emails have 320% more revenue per email than other promotional emails. (Source)
4. Welcome emails generate 5 times as many clicks than typical promotional emails. (Source)
5. According to a Salesforce report, only 42% of companies actually send welcome emails. (Source)
6. Transactional Emails get 4 to 8 times more opens and clicks than non-transactional emails. (Source)
7. Over 75% of Email revenue is generated by triggered campaigns, rather than one-size-fits-all campaigns. Automated email campaign accounts for 21% of Email Marketing revenue. (Source)
8. Transactional Emails that include cross-sell items have 20% higher transaction rates than those without. (Source)
9. According to HubSpot, “Thank You” emails enjoy twice as high engagement levels compared to average. (Source)
10. Abandoned cart emails have 46.6% open rate, 28.7% click rate, and 5% conversion rate. (Source)
11. 38% of marketers are missing out on revenue via Transactional Emails. (Source)
Going through all the facts till now you must have understood why you need a Transactional Email Service. Beyond providing a good company reputation, it also provides the most important factor for the growth of any business that is, making your customer feel special and hence delivering an up to the mark customer service.