Elon Musk. Someone who’s interested in entrepreneurship and technology knows who’s this man. Elon Musk is an innovator; He’s a risk taker; he’s fearless who dream the big dreams.
Here are 15 memorable (and brilliant) Elon Musk quotes to supercharge your day and life.
1. "Some people don't like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster."
2. “I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better.”
3. “If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds aren't in your favor.”
4. “The first step is to establish that something is possible then probability will occur.”
5. “That’s my lesson for taking a vacation: Vacation will kill you.”
6. "There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live. Why do you want to live? What's the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing."
7. "Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product."
8. “It's OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”
9. "People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working."
10. “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
11. "If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it's not."
12. "Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death."
13. "I always have optimism, but I'm realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX... It's just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway."
14. “When I was in college, I wanted to be involved in things that would change the world. Now I am.”
15. “My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.”
Which one is your favorite? Please share your views in the comment section below!