If you’re a new startup or business who is in abashment of should you go for creating content? or whether you have taken the right decision by selecting content marketing?
In this post, you’ll find content quotes from marketers, business leaders, and content experts that will inspire you to create amazing content.
Let’s dive in!
1. “Content is the reason search began in the first place.” – Lee Odden
2. “Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.” – Avinash Kaushik
3. “Focus on providing better answers for your audience. Know that Google wants to have ‘answers’ for its audience not just a lot of information” – Cyrus Shepard
4. “These days, people want to learn before they buy, be educated instead of pitched.” - Brian Clark
5. “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” - Andrew Davis
6. “It’s not about being as good as the top 10 names in search results. It’s about creating content that’s 10 times better than all that.” - Rand Fishkin
7. “The only way to win at content marketing is for the reader to say, ‘This was written specifically for me.” - Jamie Turner
8. “Content is the basis of all advertising — you can’t communicate anything to your prospects without content.” - Larry Kim
9. “If you want to stand out in a noisy digital world then you need to tell a better story.” - Jeff Bullas
10. “What you do after you create your content is what truly counts.” - Gary Vaynerchuk
11. “I really believe today that Rich Content and Freemium are the only two strategies actually just keep on giving.” - Hiten Shah
12. “The more strategic content you create- the more business you’ll attract and convert.” - Sonia Simone
13. “Develop these three habits to produce powerful content: Be precise, authentic and don't forget to proofread.” - Vladimir Gendelman
14. “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” – Beth Comstock
15. "The more content I put out, the more luck I have." – Gary Vaynerchuk
16. “Content Marketing is all the Marketing that’s left.” - Seth Godin
17. “It’s not the best content that wins. It’s the best promoted content that wins.” - Andy Crestodina
18. “Content marketing is no longer a numbers game. It’s a game of relevance,” - Jason Miller
19. "Writing isn't about using big words to impress. It's about using simple words in an impressive way." - Sierra Bailey
20. "Content should ask people to do something and reward them for it." - Lee Odden
Do you want to share your favorite quotes here? Please drop in the comment section below.